Complete SS1 Physics Lesson Note
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for SS1 First, Second and Third Term Physics lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for SS1 First, Second and Third Term Physics lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
These lesson notes cover the following topics for SS1 First, Second and Third Term Physics:
1 Introduction to Physics; Familiarization of Physics Laboratory
2 Measurement of Mass, Weight, Length and Time;
3. Motion in Nature, Force, Circular Motion, Centripetal and Centrifugal Forces
5. Vector and Scalar Quantity, Distance/Displacement, Speed/Velocity, Acceleration, Distance/Displacement-Time Graph, Speed/Velocity-Time Graph, equations of uniformly acceleration
6. Calculations on velocity-time graph.
7. Density and Relative Density
8. Upthrust, Archimedes Principle, Law of floatation, Pressure
9. Work, Energy and power. Work Done in a Force Field, Types of Energy and Energy Conversion.
• New School Physics. By Prof. M.W Anyakoha
• New System Physics. By Dr. Charles Chow et.al
1. Heat Energy, Concept of Heat and Temperature, Effects of Heat and Uses
2. Thermometer and Its Type, Evaporation and Boiling
3. Expansion of Solid, Effect and Applications of Expansion
4. Expansivity and Its Application – Linear, Area and Volume. Anomalous Expansion of Water. Real and Apparent Expansivity
5. Heat Transfer – Conduction, Convection, Radiation and Their Applications
6. Electric Charges – Production, Types, Distribution and Storage
7. Gold Leaf Electroscope and its Uses. Lighting and Lighting Conductor
8. Fields – Concept and Types of Field. Gravitational and Magnetic Field, Force of Gravity
9. Electric Field – Line of Forces, Properties of Line of Force, Description and Properties of Force Field
10. Production of Continuous Electric Current
• New School Physics By M.W Anyakoha
• Senior Secondary School Physics By P.N Okeke
1 Electric Circuit (DC).
2 Resistors and Cells in Series and Parallel.
3 Electrical Energy and Power
4 Safety Device – Fuse
5 Atomic Structure, Diffusion and Osmosis
6 Crystal Structure of Matter – Amorphous and Crystalline Substances
7 Surface Tension
10 Energy Stored in an Elastic Material
• New School Physics By M.W Anyahkoha
• New System Physics By Dr. Charles Chow.
Great site.i’m to be part of this forum
Thanks @ Thornton Solomon Willie for stopping by. We are glad you love the site.