Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for SS3 First and Second Term Commerce lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for SS3 First and Second Term Commerce lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 07061876882 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
These lesson notes cover the following topics for SS3 First and Second Term Commerce:
1 Introduction to Business Management
2 Business Management
3 Departments in a Business Organization, Social Responsibilities of a Business
4 Structure of a Business
5 Authority: Span of Control
9-10 Economic Groupings in West Africa
1. Introduction to marketing meaning, functions and importance of market.
– Types of market, marketing concept and marketing mix. (4ps)
2. Market Segmentation and types.
– Market research
– Advertising – Meaning, types and methods.
– Advertising, media, merits and demerits of each medium.
– Sales promotion, firms etc.
3. Meaning of Business Document
– Means of payment – Legal tender.
– Through the post office.
4. Privatization and commercialization.
– Meaning of privatization and commercialization.
– Merits and demerits of privatization and commercialization.
– Deregulation-meaning, Advantages and disadvantages.
5. Economic grouping in west Africa.
– Meaning of economic groupings
– ECOWAS- History, member countries, objective, Achievement, problems etc.
– NIGER BASIN COMMISSION (NBC) History, member countries, objectives, Achievements, Problems.
– LAKE CHAD BASIN COMMISSION (LCBC)
– History, member countries, objectives, Achievements, Problems.
6. ECONOMIC GROUPINGS IN WEST AFRICA (Continued).
– West Africa Clearing House (WACH)
– History, member countries, Objectives, Achievements, Problems.
7-8 MOCK EXAMINATION
9-13 WAEC EXAMINATION.