Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for JSS1 Second Term Physical and Health Education lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for JSS1 Second Term Physical and Health Education lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for JSS1 Second Term Physical and Health Education:
1. Revision of first term work.
2. Aquatic sports.; ( a)Meaning and types of aquatic sports e .g. regatta; water polo, canoeing, fishing,(b )Facilities and equipment for aquatic sports( c) safety measures in aquatic sports(d) skills in aquatic spots (d) skills in aquatic sports.
3. First aid and safety education,; Meaning of First Aid and safety education ( b) contents of First Aid Box (c) of Qualities of a good first aider.
4. Personal school and community health. (a) Determinant of health .(1)Hereditary (11)Environment (111)Life style (b)Characteristics of a healthy person (1)Ability to work without easily fatigued (Ability to comprehend mental fatigue (III)Resistance to infection.
5. Sewage and refuse Disposal. (a) Meaning of sewage and Refuse (b) Methods of Sewage disposal—open dump water system V IP latrine others(c) Methods of refuse disposal –Open dump, incinerator, composting; controlled tipping others.
6. Water supply .. Sources of water supply rain ,bore hole , well, spring ,stream’, lake ;river,pipe borne water (b)Qualities of good water supply .Odourless., Tasteless colourless, Free from pathogens and acceptable mineral composition
7. Meaning and components of physical fitness.(a)Meaning of physical fitness (b)Components of physical fitness (c) Characteristics of physical fit person (d)Importance of physical fitness; (e)Health related components Performance related components
8. Fitness exercises (a) Exercises to develop endurance and, flexibility (b) Precautions while performing exercises.
9. Fundamental human movement.(a) locomotor movements—walking jogging ,running ,jumping skipping, hopping (b) Non locomotor movements. ;stretching, bending ,lifting, pushing, twisting,
10. Meaning and components of Recreation, (a) definition of recreation ,..leisure and rest (b)Components of recreation___-(a )indoor, recreation( b) outdoor recreation.(c)Types of activities under the two components of recreation.