Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for Third Term JSS1 Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for Third Term JSS1 Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Order Now“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topic for JSS1 Third Term Mathematics
2. Simple Equation
3. Geometry- Plane Shapes: (a) Types of plane shapes and their properties
(b) similarities and differences between the following: Square, rectangle, triangle, trapezium, parallelogram and circle
4. (a) Perimeter of regular polygon, square, rectangle, triangle, trapezium, parallelogram and circle. (b) Area of regular plane shapes such as squares, rectangles, parallelograms, etc
5. Three Dimensional Shapes: (a) Identification of three dimensional or 3 D-Shapes
(b) Basic properties of cubes and cuboids (c) Basic properties of cylinders and spheres (d) volume of cubes and cuboids.
6. Angles: Identification and properties of angles (a) vertically opposite angles
(b) adjacent angles (c) alternate angles (d) corresponding angles
7. Angles (Cont’d): Theorems: (a) sum of angles on a straight line (b) supplementary angles (c) complementary angles (d) sum of angles in a triangle
8. Construction: (a) construction of parallel and perpendicular lines (b) bisection of a given line segment (c) construction of angles 90o and 60o.
9. Statistics I: (a) Meaning, purpose and usefulness of data (b) data collection, sources and importance (c) presentation and analysis of data frequency distribution
10. Graphical presentation of data: the use of pictogram, bar-chart, pie chart and histogram
11. Statistics II: Measure of Average(a) the arithmetic mean (b) the median (c) the mode
12. Revision and Examination