Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS1 Second Term Government lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS1 Second Term Government lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Order Now“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for SS1 Second Term Government:
1. TYPES AND CHARACTERISTICS OF GOVERNMENT: Presidential System of Government; Parliamentary System of Government.
3. Monarchy- Definition, Forms, Merits and Demerits, Features: Republican Government-Meaning, Features: Military Government- Features, Reasons for Military Intervention, Differences Between Republican and Monarchy.
4. Constitution: Definition, Sources, Features, Types: Written, Unwritten, Rigid, Flexible, Unitary, Federal and Confederal with Merits and Demerits of Each Type.
5. Structure and Organization of Government: Legislature; Meaning, Functions, Types, Merits and Demerits of Each Type, the Concept of Parliamentary Supremacy and Its Limitations; Bills- Meaning, Types, Procedure on How Bills Become Law.
6. Executive- Meaning, Functions and Types
Judiciary- Meaning, Functions and Independence of the Judiciary
7. Basic Principles of Government: Rule of Law; Definition, Principles, Limitations to Its Application, Factors that Ensure Its Operation.
8. Separation of Powers- Meaning, Merits and Demerits, Its Operation in Presidential and Parliamentary systems of government; Checks and balances- meaning , merits and demerits.
9. Representative Government- Definition, Features, Conditions for Its Establishment, Merits and Demerits; Political Participation- Meaning, Forms, Purposes, Factors Affecting Political Participation.
10. Centralization- Meaning, Reasons for Its Adoption, Merits and Demerits; Decentralization- Merits, Types, Merits and Demerits.
11. Delegated Legislation- Definition, Type’s Reasons for Delegated Legislation, Demerits, Control of Delegated Legislation.