Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for JSS2 Third Term Social Studies lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for JSS2 Third Term Social Studies lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for JSS2 Third Term Social Studies:
1. Science, Technology and Society I
– Meaning of Science and Technology
– Importance of Science and Technology
– Problems of Science and Technology
– Solutions to problems of Science and Technology
2. Science, Technology and the Society II
– Types of Traditional Science and Technology
– Some Traditional Science and Technologies Influenced by Modernization
3. Science, Technology and Society III
– Home Appliances
– Meaning of Home Appliances
– Dangers of Wrong Use of Appliances
4. Science, Technology and Society IV
– Breakdown of Appliance
– Correct Ways of Using Electrical Appliances
5. Assertiveness I
– Meaning of Assertiveness
– Difference Between Assertiveness, Aggresiveness, Passiveness and Manipulation.
6. National Economy I
Savings and Ways of Saving
– Traditional Methods of Saving
– Modern Methods of Saving
– Reasons for Saving
7. National Economy II
– Keeping Money in the Bank
– Advantages of Keeping Money in the Bank
– Problems and Solutions to Saving Money in the Bank
8. National Economy III
– Means of Communication – Traditonal and Modern
– Roles of Communication in National Economy
9. Finding Help
– SituationsWhen People Need Help
– People Who Can Help
– Skills Necessary When Seeking Help
– Skills Necessary for Helping Others.
1. SolakatNew Syllabus on Social Studies for Junior Secondary Schools Books 2 by OluwasolaOyewole
2. Macmillan Social Studies Book 2 by M.A Oyebanjo, I.O Osokota, R. AcholomuAyodeleJegede, Ibrahim Bello.