How to List Your Lesson Plan on LessonPlan.EduPodia.com as a Vendor
LessonPlan.EduPodia.com a digital marketplace where we connect Teachers with Lesson Plans to other Teachers in need of Lesson Plans for a token.
FOR NEW VENDORS:
(1) In order to list your Lesson Plan on the EduPodia marketplace for Lesson Plan as a vendor, the first thing is for you to read our terms and conditions about operating as a Vendor on EduPodia.
(2) Once you have read the terms and conditions and you are satisfied with it, the next thing is to register as a vendor.
Basically, The detailed we need are:
(a) Your first, last Name and username.
(b) Your contact details: Phone number and email address.
(c) Your Bank account details: Your full Name, Bank Name, and Account Number.
(d) Lesson plan information (your lesson plan subject(s), class(es) and source.
(3) Next stage is account activation. Before your account is activated, you can login but won’t be able to access Vendors’ restricted pages on the website.
Before account activation:
(a) After Registration, you will be automatically redirected to a thank you page. On the thank you page, you will find the download links for Lesson Plan Format/Sample and all the Scheme of works for all the subjects from JSS1 to SS3 in PDF and MS-Word. You can download any or both of them to your computer or mobile phone.
(b) You are expected to edit, arrange and format your lesson plan to fit our scheme and format and then send it back to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for approval. Approval takes between 24 hours to 1 week.
(c) Upon approval, we will publish your Lesson Plan(s) on EduPodia Lesson Plan Market Place (LessonPlan.EduPodia.com) and change its status to AVAILABLE when your click through to the sales page from the home page. Also, your vendor’s account will be activated giving you access to all Vendors’ restricted pages of the website.
(4) EduPodia Pays Vendors twice a month, on the 15th and on the 30th of every month. Payment from sales made between 30th and 14th are settled to vendors’ bank accounts on the 15th while sales made between 15th and 29th are settled on the 30th.
We have two payment cycles every day, one in the morning and the other in the evening. If you do not receive your payouts in the morning you can rest assured you’ll get it in the evening.
(5) Vendors are paid 50% per sale less payment processing fee of 1.5% percent, less N100 (N100 fee is waived for transactions under N2,500) and less N25 payment settlement fee.
Currently, vendors can receive payments via any Nigerian bank account, and EduPodia is constantly working to offer new payment methods.
(6) You will receive sales/order reports on monthly basis accessible through this link.
Click the button below to register as a vendor.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
EduPodia collects the payments on your behalf, pays for marketing/adverts and delivers the Lesson Plan to the buyer.
EduPodia charges 50% per sale (30% is for Marketing, Advertisement and site maintenance while 20% covers administrative fees) and pays the vendor the remaining 50% less payment processing fee of 1.5% percent, less N100 (N100 fee is waived for transactions under N2,500) and less N25 payment settlement fee.
Let’s Do the Mathematics
See how much you get for sales of your Lesson Plan(s):
If customer pays N800; we’ll settle you N363 (i.e. 50% of N800 – payment processing fee 1.5% of N800 – payment settlement fee of N25).
If customer pays N2000; we’ll settle you N945 (i.e. 50% of N2000 – payment processing fee 1.5% of N2000 – payment settlement fee of N25).
If customer pays N2,800; we’ll settle you N1,233 (i.e. 50% of N2800 – payment processing fee 1.5% of N2800 – payment settlement fee of N25 – N100).
If customer pays N5,000; we’ll settle you N2,300 (i.e. 50% of N5000 – payment processing fee 1.5% of N5000 – payment settlement fee of N25 – N100).
And so on…
Vendors are paid directly into the bank accounts they provided at sign up on payday.